Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Ads

Nuffnang

Friday, January 3, 2014

Bucket List for Couples

by Wong Zhiwei  |  in romance at  9:16 AM

 "Bucket list - a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime."

  I'm a romantic guy. I like the idea of cuddling with my girlfriend (yes I have one) all day long while love songs are on replay in the background. I want to take my girl to all sorts of places and make amazing memories with her. I would do all sorts of stupid things for my girlfriend. That's probably why we have a bucket list that we decided to create to record all the crazy stuff that we're going to do when we're older.





  Having a bucket list somehow makes me feel closer to her. When we start ticking things off the bucket list, I tend to look back and see how much we've changed since the last tick, or even how much we've grown since we first started the list. But no matter how many things we've done, the one thing that won't change is how much I love her. In fact, maybe I love her even more now :)

  The bucket list that you have between you and your other half is different from an ordinary bucket list. A normal bucket list can be copied by anyone else, but a couple's bucket list is special. It's something that only you and your significant other can understand. To other people, some of the stuff on the list may seem stupid, but only both of you will  know and share that little secret that lies underneath the list.

  We're both young and crazy, so this is probably the best time to make a bucket list. Our imaginations are wild and we can think of so many things to do. Although we can't do some of the things now, there's always the future when we have more liberty or money. We try to constantly add stuff to our bucket list, constantly thinking of ways to spend our time together, to make our lives more meaningful, to create memories that will last a lifetime.

  As a personal reference and for you guys to look at, here's our bucket list (the ones I deem socially acceptable :P) :

1. Movie together (easy peasy)
2. Sing thunder buddy song during a storm (A song from the movie 'Ted' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9PnNW56bp0)
3. Explore buildings and dark places (I have a thing for mystery)
4. Travel! (Preferably the world)
5. Shopping (Pick clothes for each other)
6. Eat a buffet (we're pigs)
7. Make a YouTube video
8. Cross dress/Dress as the opposite gender and take a picture.
9. Bake
10. Make a scrapbook of our lives.
11. Play a video game together.
12. Stargazing picnic! (Ahh..)
13. Volunteer work in Africa
14. Watch the sunset
15. Feed the homeless..

  ..and many more that I want to keep private!

  Life is short. That's something we can't change. What we can change, however, is the way we spend our lives. I really love my girlfriend and I want to spend my time the best I can with her. Many people might think that teenage love won't work out, but I'm sure it can and we'll make it work! To the couples out there, you should really try making a bucket list! It's really fun and it gives you something to work on when you guys have free time or a goal to look forward to in the hectic working life.

  What's your way of making your love life more interesting? Share it with me in the comments below :)


  Here's to love.

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.