Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Ads

Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Must Watch Stand-Up Comedians

by Wong Zhiwei  |  in videos at  2:33 AM

I'm a big big fan of stand up comedy. I didn't really laugh much when I was a kid because I had enormous cheeks (I still have comparatively big ones now) and it made laughing or even smiling very tiring to my face muscles. I'm serious. Apparently laughing makes your face less round so I'm trying to achieve that goal. ANYWAY, here are some of my favorites that I want you guys to watch and laugh too!




1. Jeff Dunham

A ventriloquist is cool enough. A funny ventriloquist? Funny and cool as hell! Jeff Dunham does really well in creating multiple personalities and using his skills to make the audience think he really is talking to someone else. This conversational style comedy opens up to lots of ways to make the show funny and entertaining which makes it really enjoyable for many.




2. Russell Peters

Most of his jokes revolve around racial stereotypes and his interesting encounters with many different cultures. If you're easily offended, maybe you don't want to watch this. However, his humorous ways of presenting these ideas will definitely make you laugh.



3. Gabriel Iglesias

Fluffy! Being a rather big-sized person, he charms audiences with his cute and funny personality. One thing I really love about him is the way he manipulates his voice. He can pull off not only accents, but even sound effects like slamming car doors, and it sounds very real. He has lots of funny experiences and I assure he'll give you a good time.



4. George Carlin

One of the most thought-provoking comedians ever! Although he passed away in 2008, he is still a very popular comedian among the people. He discusses controversial topics like religion to ranting about little things in life that piss him off and somehow he manages to make it extremely funny and entertaining.



That's all from me today! Sorry if your favorite comedian wasn't in my list. If you do have a recommendation for me, please leave it in the comments section below and I might add it to this list!

Thanks for reading :)

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.